Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The 2020 VJMC National Rally - Virtual Show and Shine is open to all to view.

You will need to be a member and login to enter or vote. Entries and voting closes at 6:00 PM on Saturday 2nd of May, 2020.

TOPIC:

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 2 weeks ago #49675

• AlanXJ650
  • AlanXJ650's Avatar Topic Author
Enter your Original / Unrestored Japanese Bikes here.

Instructions to enter if required. (this is identical to replying to a topic in the Forum):
1. Click on the "Reply Topic" button just above and left of this OR click "Reply" button below any entry
2. Depending on your browser you may need to scroll to the top of screen to see the area to key in details.
3. Enter a few details of your bike, ie Make, Model, Year, whether original or restored and a few notes of interest if you wish.
4. Attach photos up to 8 photos only and one Reply per entry (see steps below if required)
5. Insert the photos in the message so they appear in full size (see steps below if required).
6. Press the "Submit" button and the job is complete
7. Repeat the above steps for each bike you want to enter in each category.

See "How to Enter" topic in this section for help on attaching and inserting photos.

See "How to Vote" topic in this section for help on how to vote.
Alan
1980 Yamaha XT500G (single)
1980 Yamaha XJ650H (four)
1980 Yamaha XS850G (triple)
2012 John Deere ride on (Kawasaki 500cc twin)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AlanXJ650. Reason: Added details on how to complete entry

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 2 weeks ago #49720

1999 Yamaha YZF-R1 (4xv). Standard bar the exhaust, tinted screen and pillion cover. Painted the wheels white for preference but otherwise unrestored condition. 36k on the dash.

Attachments:

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 2 weeks ago #49723

1981 Yamaha XV750.
Bought in Jan 2020, was an unloved commuter left untouched for last 5 years. Check out the mileage...
Replaced mufflers and seat only, the rest polished up & serviced. Really fun to ride...

1983 XT600ZL TENERE, 1980 XV750H, 1993 ST1100

Last edit: by GAZZ. Reason: move pics into message

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 2 weeks ago #49739

This is my 1983 Suzuki Katana 1100 which i bought new, it has done 15000 km
Is in immaculate original condition, The tyres have been changed due to age

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: miked

Last edit: by AlanXJ650. Reason: Made photos appear full size. AlanXJ650

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 2 weeks ago #49756

This1967 Yamaha YCS1 is completely original except for the mirrors. Paint and chrome is in surprisingly good condition for a bike of this age. This bike is a US import that we have had for about 8 years
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jingle, BrianG, moriss, BLaw56

Last edit: by peter900. Reason: Move pics to message

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 2 weeks ago #49765

• AlanXJ650
  • AlanXJ650's Avatar Topic Author
Yamaha XJ650
My XJ650 was used for commuting to work from Leongatha by previous owner for 15 years. I don't know how many kms it has under it's belt. It was painted with a house paint and a brush when I bought it in 2009 so I had the red repainted. I guess that makes it unrestored rather than original It looked like it hadn't been cleaned for 15 years however it had been serviced. It took a bit of cleaning but looks okay now. SInce then, I have maintained it, gets a wash once a year, new seat cover a couple of years ago, bit of armorall here and there.

Alan
1980 Yamaha XT500G (single)
1980 Yamaha XJ650H (four)
1980 Yamaha XS850G (triple)
2012 John Deere ride on (Kawasaki 500cc twin)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AlanXJ650.

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 1 week ago #49781

This is a Honda 1983 650sc Nighthawk which was imported from the USA.It is in totally original condition. the only things I had to do to get it registered was new brake pads and rear brake shoes.It has 35000 miles on it but has a dual miles/kilometer speedo which works well.The bike rides really well and has 72hp so gets along very nicely

Attachments:

Last edit: by AlanXJ650. Reason: Made phots apoear in full size.

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 1 week ago #49807

Suzuki T500 Titan Mk II built 1969 purchased new in June 1970 for about $825 from memory? Has done 170,000 plus miles over the 50 years I have had it. Replaced pistons rods etc and main gearbox shaft with oil seals and bits and pieces. Wheels have been restored due to breaking spokes from metal fatigue. Mufflers have been chromed due to old time battery acid damage! Built up the bike with a few "extras" over the years. Originally was my only means of transport and I have toured a bit around the country. I use it a couple of times a month now especially to visit a mate of mine who lives in Emu Plains.Solid and reliable because it really is 1920's 2 stroke technology!
The following user(s) said Thank You: marktanswell

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 1 week ago #49861

unrestored 1975 suzuki re5 rotary powered bike,i have a few of these its one of those bikes you either love or hate,until recently i was not really aware of them,but once set up properly they are a very good bike ,great handling ,good brakes and a fantastic power curve,they pull like a freight train,top speed just over 160klm per hour.all original paint chrome motor etc,excluding tyres and brake pads.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: miked, Stevenh

Last edit: by AlanXJ650. Reason: Made photos appear full size

Judging Class - Original / Unrestored 10 months 1 week ago #49875

1972 CB 250 Unrestored on club rego

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnS

Last edit: by AlanXJ650. Reason: Made photos appear in full size.
Time to create page: 0.858 seconds