Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This area is available only to VJMC Australia members to advertise VJM related items to both members and the public.

Non members are welcome to contact the club (see Contact page) to advertise VJM items to club members. Those ads appear on our main trading area viewable only to members after logging into the website.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

FOR SALE: Early model Honda Goldwings, Suzuki GS650 and GS500F 1 month 2 weeks ago #54822

• rexcb350
  • rexcb350's Avatar Topic Author
A friend of mine contacted me after a post of mine  and said he was interested in selling his Goldwings. His contact details are listed at the end of this post.
Regards
Rex Beard  # A1503

(Bike 1) a First model 1975 K0 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (Australian delivered) that's a going bike. It only needs a tidy up, like paint etc..I also have a shed full of early Honda Goldwings (disassembled) and with bikes and lotsa bits, (engine parts etc.) ranging from,…
(Bike 2) a 1976 K1 GL1000 Goldwing,
(Bike 3) a 1978 K3 GL1000 Goldwing (gauges on the fake tank) and
(Bike 4) a 1982 GL1100 Goldwing Aspencade with all the original gear on it (front & rear air shocks, cruise control, original radio, fairings, panniers and top box). Restored first model 1975 K0 Honda Goldwing GL1000s are getting $8,000 to $10,000 plus if you can find one,….
But anyone can HAVE THE LOT (everything Goldwing in the shed (4 bikes)) for $7,000.Depending on your pick-up vehicle, you'll need to do 3 or 4 trips to collect the lot. 

(Bike 5) I also have a 1982 Suzuki GR650 (parallel twin). It's in a very original condition being a "one owner" before I got it. These bikes were sold in the US as a Suzuki Tempter. I'm looking for $2,000 for this bike (and I have some spares to go with it). And,…
(Bike 6)  a 2010 (I think) Suzuki GS500F (parallel twin) that’s a going, Victorian repairable write-off.  Most of the damage was the fairings and some other minor damage.   I’m looking at $500 for this bike.  It would probably make a great racing bike,..?? 

Anyone can mail me here This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

or 
call me on 0447 690 004

or PM me on Facebook Graham Wade  
  www.facebook.com/wadeysway/ for details if anyone's interested,... 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AlanXJ650.
  • Page:
Moderators: AlanXJ650
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds